If you are looking for some new gear, or wondering whether X is better than Y then you have come to the right place! Yak Hunters around the country have already done the hard yards for you, played with the kit, and given it a red hot go on the water. We know a lot of reviews can get very long, very technical, and very boring so we have broken it down for you into major categories so you can pick and choose or jump between and find just what you are after.
Each review will consider gear along the following lines:
1. Price - what coin will you have to shell out?
2. Availability - is it easy to get or do you have an agnosing wait for the postie?
3. Ease of Use - do you need to go to TAFE just to learn how to use it?
4. Ease of Set Up - how many trips to Bunnings will it take to get it installed?
5. Durability - how many times can you drop it before you have to come up with a good story for a warranty claim?
6. Utility - does it do what is says on the box?